Need a mortgage to buy a house, refinance, top up or build a new home?
Our mortgage brokers can do the legwork for you!
Kingbird Limited is registered and licensed by the Financial Markets Authority (FMA) as a Class 2 Financial Adviser Provider (FAP Licence: 1000364) and provides advice to both wholesale and retail clients.
Our mortgage advisers have access to the majority of New Zealand’s major banks and second-tier lenders. We will do the legwork and find the best lender for you and your needs.
Have you been turned down by your bank?
- Have you been turned down by your bank?
- Need bridging finance?
- Are you newly self-employed or have had a “blip” year?
- Are you asset rich and cash poor and need finance?
- Do you have a credit rating issue?
We have access to a variety of non-bank short and longer-term lending solutions.
Let us do the legwork and find the solution!
There are plenty of things to consider when getting a home loan:
- Are you a first-home buyer?
- Do you need to refinance your mortgage?
- Need help with financial planning?
- Do you need to top up your mortgage?
- Are you getting construction loan?
Contact us and spend 10 minutes discussing your needs. We do the legwork and identify the best solution to meet your requirements.
Do you need help with the following:
- How to start climbing the property ladder?
- How much can you afford?
- How to meet the lending criteria of the banks?
- Applying for a pre-approval?
- Need step-by-step guidance on getting a mortgage?
- Help you get up to 95% LVR (5% deposits for Kāinga Ora lending only)
- Buying a rental property for property investment?
- How to negotiate the purchase price and get the best terms for you?
Here are a couple of reasons to consider refinancing:
- Is your loan up for renewal?
- Struggling to keep up with your loan repayments?
- Has an unexpected event affected your finances?
- Do you want to take advantage of lower interest rates and new terms?
- Are you considering alternative banking options?
Looking to build your new home? We can help with:
- Fixed-price contracts
- Turn-key contracts
- Buying off-the-plans
- Labour only contracts
- Factory-built houses or “prefabs”
- Relocatable dwellings (to move to a site and connect)
We’ll manage the finance process for you and ensure you get the best lending arrangement for your situation.
- Has your initial fixed term expired?
- Do you want to take advantage of the lower interest rates?
- Have your circumstances changed?
- Do you want to look at alternatives and options?
- Need help with getting the best pricing from your existing bank?
Getting a mortgage with Kingbird is simple.
Kingbird will try to make the mortgage adventure as simple as possible by following a 6 step process. We take the hard work away by doing the leg work for you.
KINGBIRD IS REGISTERED and licenCed as a class 2 Financial advice provider (“FAP”) (license FSP1000364) and can provide advice to both WhOLESALE and retail clients. this license is issued by the FMA (New zealand FINANCIAL markets authority).
KINGBIRD ALSO HOLDS A CERTIFiCATE From the commerce commission for the provision of consumer credit contracts. We can arrange and manage a mortgage for you.
Applying online for finance is quick and confidential. Once we receive this info one of our home loan advisors contact you to progress your application further.